Saturday, November 9, 2013

When i Miss u



Some might think that i am fool for clicking my own laptop screen but then to me this was the moment. The moment that i wanted to freeze and keep it through my memory lane, down the lane of east west alley. It was indeed crazy that i wanted to freeze the moment which is most crucial that is the preparation for my semester exam coming up on 11th November but who cares until and unless i get to freeze a moment, A moment worth happiness.
I just feel happy and relieved when i just a frozen moment during such awkward moments. There are people working hard to read whats last in the textbook while some going through their notes but i just find time to do something even more crazier then preparing for exam. If i look at others i am blessed to be able to get a degree with my parents assets but never think i am wasting them rather i have utilized whats given the best to me.
I just met a new friend and had a good time. That asked me to freeze this moment of having met a damn good friend. what ever it is i just FROZE one more moment of my life.

2 comments: