Friday, November 7, 2014

Past Is In Past

the past hurts and pave way for future
its upto you to move onward or stay put
but it is the past that hold us back most of time
did i hold onto my past?did i decide to move forward?
i got nothing more to look upon except the dime.
                                 you came into my life with a flash
                                 and without a moment to think i moved
                                 onward with you keeping past in mind
                                 did everything within my capacity to leave the past
                                 there is one thing,i don't want to rewind.
now you are confused about your past
what must i do to make me your present
and to keep you in my present eternal day
i just can't think what must be done
to keep you in my craving way.
                                 let your past be in your past
                                 and let my past be in my past
                                 it is a thing of the bygone day
                                 lets live in our present and future
                                 this is our love our world all the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment