Saturday, October 12, 2013

Never was the place

  I have lived my life for 20 years in an environment such of love, breakups and rejoins where i have sometimes played the role of middlemen but never felt the fault or the sadness that i felt at such relation which just happened right under my nose.
Yes that's me Phurba Wangdi.
I am not flashy pop star  I have had my fair share of popularity when i was in my lower school through high school. I have changed three schools in a row until from my 8th to 10th and then to 12th. My fair share of popularity came through my over self confidence, my passion for dance and the determination that i showed when their appeared a dance competition. Back then i was like a first born baby with a bright smile every time i see a new person.
    It was not just another day in my life rather something big that i was not even ready for but something that i should have got myself to face it right after the moment when my higher studies was decided to be in India, that too in South India. I didn't qualify in government college in Bhutan like many other but i was more than a lucky brat to have a strong determined parents who have faith in me, who just agreed to let me study my choice of degree Computer Science and Engineering. I have never been a computer geek but just after i had to decide what i have to do, choose between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering i knew where i had to head towards.
The D-day when i had to travel to India and meet new people in a new culture, new environment which right from the first day i felt eerie. I was here in an South Indian State of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada City. The night i reached here i could just see a dark view infront of me rather then a night street lights like in Bolloywood movies.
I have now lived my life in this city for almost 3 and half years, yet its a city where we all felt raped with their eyes focused on our looks or the way we dressed. I always thought "Was i an Alien" , "An angel" or something else. Never could understand what and why these people have to do that. I always hear from my local friends "My sister is in US doing her MS or i will be going to US for MS and live there" , but then whenever i hear then say this i feel they were just joking or saying something that is funny. I wondered "how they will live their life in the US" or atleast the people who will be going there after living there whole life in such an rustic environment.
I am trying my best to get out of this place and with my sheer luck and yes my luck did the magic. I will be finally leaving this place for good for my Practice school to just another location with much broad minded people.

No comments:

Post a Comment