Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Patch up on SATURDAY

  'I know you Like and Love me!'

Five days before Saturday I was made to think
Wondering if I should put words on paper with a ink
The short messages that you sent were different
I didn't think it is going to be like house rent.

With those SMS I was thinking with blank
And all I wanted to do was crazy yank
Me and my Narrow-mind went Negative
But it changed when you dropped another positive.

You never wanted me to leave you but
You loved me yet you don't want to hurt me
You feared and felt bad about yourself
Felt bad because you can't forget your past.

You didn't feel good loving both of us
your ex and me, when you have problem forgetting your ex
And I thought you are still in relation with your ex
So I wanted not to mess up things between you.

I made up mind to say 'I won't come in between' on Saturday
I asked you what I have to Know, the final question 'Are you still in Relation?'
And to it, you answered 'YES' that is when I felt disgusted
I came in between Lovers, I wanted to run.
I said I won't come in between you and
Wanted to go far from you, your expression changed
And you said 'Did I ask you not to come'
I was confused yet I protested.

We talked about it and talked
Until you said 'Okay lets be in Relation' and 'I am still worried about you'
I was content that you and I are in Relation
Forget your past, Past is past.

Breakup on Saturday changed to Patch-up on SATURDAY.!
And Now I am with you and you are with me
I am just going to love you and you only.

Patch up on Saturday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment