Monday, November 17, 2014

Began

It Hurts deep inside when i don't hear your voice and even hurts more when i know that we are very far from one another. i keep longing for your love and to be with you for ever.
i can't stay a day without thinking about you forget about when i am with you. Your absence makes me insane. My eyes sheds few drops of tears longing to see you and my heart skips a beat when i think of you.
you being far makes me feel insecure yet i want this distance, the distance which makes me think of you everyday. with distance my love grows. with time i will love you more and i will keep wanting you.
I don't know when and how i fell in love with you but the love was worth everything. I couldn't find anyone perfect then you. there is not a single day and night where i don't think of you. The sleep i have is sleepless and the day i go by is full of you. Love wasn't easy and now it became even harder to forget.
talking with you even the whole night wont make me feel bored and starring at you without a word i can do it all day *365*. when i am not with you i feel incomplete and when i am with you i feel complete to the point that i can't even make out who i am.
In your love i forgot who i am and the longing even became deeper and stronger. no words can describe how i feel about you and how deep i am in love with you. even the earths core can't be compared to my love and the galaxies are just part of my feelings for you. the vastness of the ocean lets me know that my love for you have no end and my love is as pure as mine and your blood.
I can spend the whole day standing beside you and loving you even more and deeper. my love will have no end since i didn't even know from where it started. the rain that falls makes sure that i am pure for your love and the sun helps to shine the love that i have given you. shine even brighter then the sun itself.
i dream breath of you. you are my everything. i cant imagine my life without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment